Since the previous temperature sensor output is analog, we need to add additional A/D and D/A chips for conversion. Therefore, it is a big challenge for the Arduino external interface resources and the utilization is not high, so the new one.
The DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Module solves this problem very well. The unique and economical features of the first-line bus make it suitable for the Arduino platform, making it easy for users to build sensor networks.
1. The ds18b20 temperature sensor module uses a single bus. The external supply voltage ranges from 3.0 V to 5.5 V. No backup power is required. The measurement temperature range is -55 ° C to +125 ° C , Fahrenheit is 67 ° F to 257 ° F , and the accuracy is ± 0.5 ° C from -10 ° C to +85 ° C .
2. The programmable resolution of the temperature sensor is 9~12 digits. The temperature is converted to 12 digit format. The maximum value is 750 milliseconds. User-definable non-volatile temperature alarm setting.
3. Each DS18B20 contains a unique serial number, and multiple ds18b20s can exist on one bus at the same time. The temperature sensor can be placed in multiple different locations to detect temperature at the same time.
1. Since the DS18B20 is similar in appearance to an ordinary triode, we must take care not to use it as a normal triode to avoid damage.
2. in order to prevent damage to the DS18B20 and make it work abnormally, we should ensure that its power and ground lines are not reversed.
3. The relevant technical data does not mention the number of DS18B20s that can be hung on a single bus.But in actual applications, there are not many, we should pay attention.
4. The bus connected to the DS18B20 is limited in length. The effects of bus distributed capacitance and impedance should be considered in long-distance communication.
Instructions for use
Find the power cable ground and data cable of the DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Module. The power cable and ground cable are connected to the +5V and GND ports of the Arduino experiment board, and the data bus is connected to the digital port.
the waterproof DS18B20 temperature sensor and ordinary DS18B20 temperature sensor in use is no difference, the difference is only waterproof.
DS18B20temperature sensor is a commonly used digital temperature sensor. Itsoutput is digital signal.
Ds18b20 digital temperature sensor can directly convert the temperature into digital, easy to read, so that single chip processing, has many advantages. For example, anti-interference and so on.