DS18B20 Temperature Sensor is the latest improved intelligent temperature sensor after Ds18b20 temperature sensor. Compared with the traditional thermistor, he can read the measured temperature directly and can realize the digital value reading of 9~12 bits by simple programming according to the actual requirement. The number of 9 bits and 12 bits can be completed in 93.75 MS and 750 ms respectively, and the information read out from Ds18b20 temperature sensor or the information written to Ds18b20 temperature sensor requires only one port line (single line interface) to read and write, the temperature conversion power comes from the data bus, the bus itself can also supply the Ds18b20 temperature sensor power to the attached Ds18b20 temperature sensor without additional power. Therefore, the use of Ds18b20 temperature sensor can make the system structure simpler and more reliable. He has a great improvement in temperature measurement accuracy, conversion time, transmission distance, resolution and other aspects of the Ds18b20 temperature sensor, giving users more convenient use and more satisfactory results.
The main characteristics of Ds18b20 Temperature Sensor
1) Adaptive voltage range of 3.0V to 5.5V, in parasitic power supply mode can be powered by data lines.
2) Ds18b20 temperature sensor can communicate with microprocessor only by one port line.
3) Supporting multi-point networking function, multiple Ds18b20 temperature sensor can be connected in parallel on the three-wire network to achieve multi-point temperature measurement.
4) Without any peripheral elements, all sensor elements and conversion circuits are integrated in a circuit that looks like a transistor.
5) Temperature measurement range - 55 ++ 125, at - lO + 85, the accuracy is.5.
6) The programmable resolution is from 9 to 12 bits, and the corresponding resolvable temperatures are 0.5, 0.25, 0.125 and 0.0625 respectively, which can realize high precision temperature measurement.
7) Temperature can be converted to digital at a maximum of 93.75 ms at 9-bit resolution and 750 ms at a maximum of 12-bit resolution.
8) Direct output of digital temperature signal, serial transmission to the CPU with a line bus, and can transmit CRC check code, with strong anti-interference and error correction ability.
9) When the polarity of the power supply is reversed, the chip will not burn out because of heating, but it can not work properly.
Ds18b20 temperature sensor follows the single-bus protocol, each time the temperature measurement must have initialization, transfer ROM commands, transfer RAM commands, data exchange and other four processes.