Ceramic band heater with thermocouple
Ceramic band heaters are medium-to-high temperature heaters that have 600°C as a maximum working temperature. They provide long life and use less wattage (because of insulation) in plastics extrusion and injection molding applications.Ceramic band heaters are available with different terminal styles, are fully flexible, and can accommodate holes and cut-outs.
Ceramic band heater features
· Inner insulation to minimize unwanted changes in temperature.
· Flexible design for easy installation and removal.
· Reduces heat loss and conserves energy.
· Customized to your requirements.
· Heats through radiation and conduction.
· Reduced overall operating costs and ensure maximum comfort of the operator.
· Number of bands can also be used with a simplified wiring.