The thin-film NTC thermistor is made of a polyimide film with a thickness of only 15 microns, which is wrapped on the NTC thermistor chip. The ultra-thin packaging method makes it have a faster temperature detection effect and a higher temperature measurement speed. Fast, the speed of general equipment reflecting the thermistor chip is less than 4S. Thin-film NTC thermistors are very small in size, fun and flexible, so they are often installed in small spaces. The thin-film NTC thermistor leads are integrally formed, and the insulation does not need to be used through a sleeve to avoid lead oxidation, and has a good waterproof effect.
Product size drawing of thin film NTC thermistor:
Main features of thin film NTC thermistors:
• Insulating film packaging, fast heat sensing, high sensitivity, high resistance accuracy
• Good stability, high reliability and good insulation
• Small size, light weight, strong and durable, easy to install and automate
The main parameters of thin film NTC thermistor:
• R(25): 10k
• Tolerance: 1%, 2%, 3%, 5%, 10%
•B value (25/85): 3435
• Insulation resistance: ≥100MΩ
• Thermal time constant: ≤5s
• Heat dissipation constant: ≥3.5mw/℃
• Operating temperature range: -40°C-+ 120°C
• Model: MF55
• Packing: 1000PCS/bag
• Lead-free: RoHS compliant
Scope of application:
• Temperature measurement, temperature control, temperature compensation
•Practical applications: computers, printers, household appliances, etc.
We can provide more types of NTC thermistors and data according to your requirements.