1. Indoor temperature sensor
It is installed in the air inlet of the evaporator in the air conditioner, supported by plastic parts, and can be used to detect whether the indoor temperature reaches the set value. Its role is as follows.
1) Used to automatically control the indoor ambient temperature during heating or cooling.
2) Used to control the operation of the auxiliary electric heater when heating.
2. Indoor evaporator line temperature sensor.
It is installed in the indoor evaporator line. The outside is wrapped in a metal tube, and she is in direct contact with the pipeline, so the measured temperature is close to the evaporation of the refrigeration system. Its role is as follows.
1) Process control during summer cooling. (Preventing insufficient refrigerant in the system or frosting in the indoor evaporator)
2) Used for anti-cold wind control during winter heating.
3) Is used to control the speed of the indoor fan motor
4) Cooperate with the single-chip microcomputer to realize fault self-diagnosis.
5) Assists in the defrosting of the outdoor unit during heating.
3. Outdoor ambient temperature sensor.
It is mounted on the outdoor unit radiator. Supported by plastic parts to detect outdoor ambient temperature. Its main role is as follows.
1) Used to control the speed of the outdoor fan motor during cooling or heating.
2) When the outdoor temperature is too low or too high, it is used to control the system for automatic protection.
4. Outdoor condenser line temperature sensor.
It is mounted on the outdoor unit radiator and is packaged in metal tubing to detect outdoor duct temperatures. Its main role is as follows.
1) For outdoor unit defrosting when heating.
2) Used for overheat protection or antifreeze protection when cooling or heating.
5. Outdoor unit compressor exhaust temperature sensor
It is installed on the exhaust pipe of the outdoor unit compressor and is packaged in a metal tube. Its main function is as follows.
1) Used to automatically protect the control system when the compressor exhaust pipe temperature is too high.
2) In the inverter air conditioner, it is used to control the opening degree of the electronic expansion valve and the lifting and lowering of the compressor operating frequency.
Fault detection of the air conditioner temperature sensor.